Creating a User
To be able to use the Web/online based modules of Visual Dispatch (E-tickets, Payroll, Quoting) you must have a User Logon.
To set up a user:
- In the Desktop App, create an Employee by clicking on the Employee button from the main menu or List > Employee list.
- Click on the New Button, add an employee Name & complete the required fields based on your workplace business rules.
- Click on the User Login tab, assign a Username and Password as the minimum requirements. Follow your workplace business rules on the remaining fields.
- Assign a Permission Preset by clicking on the blue hyperlink ‘User Permissions’. Once list opens, click on New. Using the drop down menus, select the relevant Branch and permission level.
- Click on the ‘Ok’ button to save Permissions and ‘Ok’ to save and exit the Employee card.
TIP: User Permissions can also be assigned from Tools Menu > User Permissions. Remember to select the User first as it will default to the user logged in.